Project Quantity Surveyor
Our client is a leading Irish building contractor who are looking to continue to grow and expand their dynamic team in Dublin. They are currently looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis.
The Project Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the commercial and contractual performance of building projects, the Project QS’s responsibilities fall into the following three areas.
Candidates should have an appropriate professional qualification in quantity surveying and a minimum of three years’ experience gained with a building contractor.
Job Reference: BBBH 20068
What will a Project Quantity Surveyor do?
- Responsible for the commercial and contractual performance of building projects, the Project QS’s responsibilities fall into the following three areas.
- Post tender and pre contract activities: familiarisation with the tender file and assisting with preparing commercial targets for the project.
- During the contract period: the procurement of subcontractors, attending pre-award meetings, documentation and schedules, applications, variation schedules, measurement, controlling accounts, payments, in-house reports, contractual correspondence, and final account.
- During the post contract period: finalise subcontractor accounts and complete all filing and other documentation.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Candidates should have appropriate professional qualifications in quantity surveying and a minimum of three years’ experience gained with a building contractor.
- Excellent IT systems knowledge is expected as is the ability to work in teams, to be organised self-starters and possess excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Pension (employee & employer contribution).
- Car allowance (some instances company vehicles).
- Life Assurance.
- Income Protection.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Social & Wellness Committee.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040