Are you a motivated and skills Mandarin-speaking professional with a passion in managing technical projects? Join our client, one of the top #10 of global tech innovators who is a trailblazer in the realms of smartphones, networking, data centre solutions, cloud computing, and AI.
They are looking to hire a Project Manager with at least one year of relevant experience in project management / coordination and fluent Mandarin.
Contract type: 12-month contract with possibility of extension
Working model: Fully on-site
Visa Sponsorship: No
Job Reference: BBBH 23414
- Management of a project’s entire lifecycle. Planning and ongoing monitoring of quality, schedule, and risk to ensuring key development milestones are met.
- Conduct team meetings, provide agendas and meeting minutes, and follows up on identified actions.
- Develop project plans, coordinate projects, communicate changes and progress, and manage project team activities. T
- Ensure that project progress and information are communicated frequently and accurately and support the team in adopting agile methodologies.
- Collaborate with the technical lead to create a detailed project plan and manage the flow of project information between the team and HQ through meetings and written communications.
- Produce formal project progress reports and other necessary documentation.
You must have as a minimum:
- Approximately 1 year project management/ coordination experience, ideally in an agile team.
- Fluent English and Mandarin.
- Previous hands-on experience with software engineering projects.
- Great communication skills (written and spoken).
- A very competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Laptop, mobile etc
- Plus other usual benefits
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 669404