Project Manager HVAC/Mechanical
Our client is a leading European market leader for energy efficient Indoor Air Technology Solutions based in Dublin 24 and Cork. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for a Project Manager HVAC/Mechanical to join them on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be third level engineering qualification, preferably electrical engineering/ building services.
Job Reference: BBBH 20779
What will a Project Manager HVAC/Mechanical do?
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Track project costs to meet budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and adjust as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements.
- Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project's status.
- Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
- Developing specifications for the project's needed equipment.
- Creating frameworks to measure the project's metrics and data collection.
- Ensuring the project's compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
- Preparing technical submittals and following detailed project approval processes. EG: Pharmaceutical.
- HVAC design work including drawing updates and modifications.
- Ordering of parts and equipment.
- Completing health and safety documentation as required.
- Assisting on site works such as snagging, pre commissioning and commissioning and ensuring all the associated paperwork is completed to the highest standard.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Third Level Engineering Qualification. Preferably electrical engineering/ building services.
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme: 20% bonus based on KPI's being achieved.
- Car Allowance of €10,000 per year.
- Fuel Card: Worth circa €3000 per year.
- Pension 5% employer contribution after 12 months (Minimum 5% employee contribution also required).
- VHI – Group policy offered; payments taken at source.
- 23 days holidays per year.
- Career progression pathways within Ireland and worldwide through multi-disciplinary business teams including manufacturing, product development and specialist installations.
- Full training on all equipment and continuous improvement through our academy on all new technology as part of the largest air movement technology company in Europe.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040