Based in Stockholm, Sweden, our client is responsible for managing the traffic and making the lives of Stockholm’s passengers easier. They are looking for a Project Manager with experience in Energy Infrastructure to join them initially on a 24-month contract.
As a Project Manager, you will work in the area of traffic information and in a team that focuses on the development of new services for real-time data and disturbance information.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Duration: 24 months
Visa sponsorship: No
CV: Please submit your CV in Swedish.
Language: Swedish and English.
Job Reference: BBBH 24049
- Leading and coordinating feasibility studies.
- Plan, lead, coordinate and follow up on work in the project work ensuring coordination between different partial investigations.
- Lead a group of experts with the aim of defining needs, project scope, implementation schedule, accessibility for possible pipeline stretches, land and permit issues, station design, station location and identifying risks.
- Construction environment coordination in the planning stage (BAS-P) and ensuring that questions about facility safety, environmental impact, interruptions in the transmission network, etc. are investigated.
- What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- At least 10 years of work experience in electric power projects, with supervisory responsibility as a project manager/investigator.
- University degree in energy technologies or similar.
- 3 years of experiences working with Energy Technologies.
- EBR -ESA training in accordance with industry practice, at least at the level of ESA expert.
- BAS-P/U training which may not be more than two years old.
- B driving licence.
- Still Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +4681240002