Have you ever tried working for a global tech company that is changing the world? Here’s your chance!
We are looking for a Project Manager with around 4-6 years experience as a project manager working with carriers and physical products and a strong knowledge of fixture processes and working with agencies, to join them initially on a 12-month contract with a chance for an extension.
Job Reference: BBBH 21765
About the location: The role is remote but you would be required to work from one of the approved locations: London, South East, West Midlands, East of England, and North West.
About the role: The main function of a non-IT project manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as engineering, research and development, financial systems and product roll-out, etc or any other non-IT based project.
Top 3 must have skills:
1.Experience working with carriers, PM experience, solid excel skills (budgets)
2. Having an intimidate knowledge of fixture process (concept to development to then working with agencies to cost it and ship the products)
3. YoE: 4 – 6
About your new team: You will join the channel services team. The team acts a support function for merchandising channels in Europe. The team sits in the EU and the function is to roll our retail physical merchandise into the market. The team translate design, work on programme planning to ensure roll outs in other regions and work with agencies to help role out retail fixtures.
Recruitment Process: After applying we will book a 15- minute screening call to talk about your relevant experience. Next there will be a loop interview where you will discuss the content of resume, past relevant projects, fixture process, PM skills and competencies.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new workers remotely.
- 4-6yrs experience as a project manager working with carriers and physical products.
- A strong knowledge of fixture processes and working with agencies.
- Strong knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- PMI or PMP certification
What will you do?
- PM role (portal and quest 2 products) selling games to gaming markets and carriers (carriers like EE, Vodaphone and Orange etc)
- Conversing cross functionally, understanding the retail merchandise fixture process
- Understanding roll out times and pulling together the elements to ensure delivery
- Showcasing and updating timelines
- Meetings and leading projects (very big on organizing)
What can we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +44 3303351710.