Project Coordinator (Mandarin)
Our client is a leading international ICT and smart devices provider and is looking to hire a Project Coordinator with 3+ year experience in Project management role for a duration of 12 months.
What the Project Coordinator will do?
- Assess and understand the requirements, and organize them into a structured plan (Work Breakdown Structure- WBS).
- Create a practical plan with the help of the delivery team, considering the requirements.
- Guide and coordinate team members to ensure they finish their tasks on time and meet goals.
- Undertake other tasks as required
The ideal candidate has:
- Native level of Mandarin
- 3+ year experience in Project management role
- General MS Office skills to a high standard.
- Experience with Outlook.
Still interested in this opportunity.
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +35316694040