Based in Dublin, our client is an American software company based in Santa Clara, California that develops a cloud computing platform to help companies manage digital workflows for enterprise operations.
They require an experienced Project Administrator with 2+ years of progressive experience as part of a professional services, to join them initially in a 6-month contract.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely, candidates will need to be currently located in Ireland.
Job Reference: BBBH 22007
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
• More than 2 years progressive experience as Project Administrator or Project Manager in a professional services organization or equivalent Project Management education.
• Creativity with comfort running projects independently (high volume, low touch).
• Experience driving issues through analysis and resolution.
• Experience working collaboratively.
• Excellent Organizational Skills.
• Candidates will need to hold a valid work permit.
What will a Project Administrator do?
· Oversees the on time, on budget delivery of the defined solution scope to meet the customer's desired outcomes.
· Complete the project following our client’s leading practice methodology, working in collaboration with the internal stakeholders and project team, ensuring governance is followed to gain team member support for the project.
· Responsible for aligning and support local stakeholders, as well as, assembling and leading our clients’ resources on the project making sure they understand the planned tasks, tracking actual progress, and managing deviations through appropriate measures.
· Manage the engagement governance, timeline, scope, risk, change management, resourcing, reporting, and financials.
· Responsible for providing Status Reports to internal stakeholders Coordinate with Resource Management on staffing requests at request of Internal Stakeholders.
- Approving timecards on a weekly basis and ensure aligned to aligned allocations.
- Understand the goals and align the deliverables accordingly.
- Ensure achievement of the engagement's deliverables and promote the customer's desired results.
- Identify gaps between actuals and plan of record, proposing solutions, escalating as needed.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +35316694040