Our client is a leading mechanical & electrical engineering services provider that specialise in Data Centre Solutions whilst continuing to deliver solutions to the Commercial, Industrial and Pharmaceutical sectors. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team in West Dublin and are currently looking for Project Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
The Project Accountant will be accountable for monitoring the progress of projects, looking into variances, approving outgoing inclusive of expenses, and ensuring that project billings are issued to clients and payments collected. You will possess a relevant accounting qualification (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) and have strong process mapping and implementation experience.
Job Reference: BBBH 19995
What will a Project Accountant do?
- Looking after and maintaining the project reports.
- Maintaining all relevant income and expenditure for each project.
- Analysing all project expenses and providing commentary.
- Looking after project records and contracts to ensure terms are adhered to.
- Reviewing current processes for management accounts preparation and streamlining across business.
- Liaising with auditors.
- Ensuring robust financial reporting across business.
- Business Partnering with non-finance managers in order to develop processes and the understanding of financial requirements.
- Creating bespoke financial reports.
- Developing financial systems along with IT support to make processes more user friendly.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified accountant.
- Process mapping and implementation experience.
- Strong systems manipulation skills.
- Change management on a large scale.
- Very strong technical skills in accounting.
- Advanced Excel/systems skills.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040.