Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Programme Manager with 6+ years of program/project management experience in a business context to join them on a 12-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 21134
What will Programme Manager do?
· Coordinates annual strategic planning process and manages the strategic planning calendar
· Builds appropriate planning templates and planning guidelines that can be scaled across the region
· Drives standardization of delivery and activities to provide efficient service, as well as knowledge sharing and supporting related teams/projects.
· Consults with Business and cross-functional Leaders and others to identify critical org wide inefficiencies, and to establish strategic initiatives, programs, and partnerships to address them
· Creates and communicates detailed program objectives, plans, and status throughout all phases of program development
· Supports change management through communication, influence, and training
· Collects and analyzes data and information through quantitative and qualitative means to understand processes, identify root causes, and to make critical recommendations
· Demonstrates sharp attention to detail in executing and reviewing work products to ensure the highest quality deliverables in the allotted timeframe.
· Integrates and synthesizes information from multiple teams, including business, comms and policy domain knowledge, in order to analyze complex issues, mitigate risks and solve problems
· Travel as needed (up to 10% depending on location and assigned projects) and occasionally internationally (once COVID allows!)
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 6+ years of program/project management experience in a business context
· Experience influencing leaders through an understanding of business and ecosystem needs
· Experience working with Excel to analyze data and develop reporting
· High proficiency in the Microsoft Suite and collaboration tools / cloud services (e.g. Google suite, Quip, etc.)
· Knowledge of financial modelling and budgeting
· PMP, CAPM, or other relevant project management certification(s)
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710