Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Program Manager with strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods, to join them, initially on a 12-month contract.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20442
What will a Program Manager do?
· Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
· Lead and execute developer programs based on the priorities and roadmap of our client’s developer products, tools, technologies, and platforms.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product, engineering, business development, partnerships, legal and marketing to launch and execute developer outreach programs based on product priorities.
· Establish qualitative and quantitative analysis of program performance against product goals & aggregate feedback.
· Own key day-to-day partnerships, relationships & operations for identified & assigned opportunities.
· Identify and share outstanding creator/developer best practices and case studies to support our product and program goals.
· Help support broader strategic product & programs initiatives for creators & developers.
· Track retention and performance of developers & creators and represent the voice of creators & developers to cross-functional and leadership teams.
· Adapt quickly to product changes and communicate these strategically to key stakeholders.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 4+ years’ experience in program management.
· Experience with an AR/VR audience or a background in computer science.
· Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
· Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
· Strong knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
· Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
· Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
· Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
· PMI or PMP certification preferred.
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710