Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward-thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Program Manager with 2+ years of experience in a project or program management, management consulting, operations, or similar strategic space, initially on an 11-month contract.
You will work with internal and external stakeholders across teams, advising the best strategy for smooth rollout of changes impacting the wider Trust & Safety organization.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20768
What will a Program Manager do?
- Manage cross-functional operational efforts, working with engineering, policy, training, and other operational teams to ensure smooth rollout of changes.
- Facilitate discussion and coordination among operational stakeholders across the company to manage all existing resources in the most effective way.
- Communicate prioritization and trade-off operational decisions to the broader cross-functional team to drive consensus and ensure that those decisions are properly implemented.
- Partner with the different operational teams to provide support and resources during and after projects.
- Facilitate relationships between teams, move initiatives forward, find resources, raise concerns to appropriate owners early and resolve open issues that prevent progress.
- Hold people accountable when schedule or progress is in jeopardy while maintaining respectful relationships in difficult situations.
- Predict roadblocks and obstacles, establishing meetings or integration points between teams.
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions.
- Maintain and refine programs and initiatives, establishing best practices, next steps, and outcomes.
- Contribute to program processes, tracking tools, and general project and program managing best practices, and initiate improvements where needed in order to scale effectively as the organization grows.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience in a project or program management, management consulting, operations, or similar strategic space.
- Experience prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +3531694040.