Job Ref: BBBH 23465
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Employment Type: Contract / Fixed Term Temporary
Duration: Initial term of 24 weeks with possibility of extension.
Workplace: On Site
Our client is a global leader in digital transformation, specialising in hi-tech, hi-performant transactional services, unified communications, cloud / SaaS, big data & ML analytics and cybersecurity services across numerous industries.
Our client is seeking two experienced project/program managers for a project within the customs department. The project involves shaping and directing an improvement and implementation plan for the management and accountability of excise duties and customs duties processes, also known as the major cash flows for the Operations Directorate. The managers must consider evaluations, lessons learned, and recommendations from the recent process of the annual report/financial statements for 2022/23 and the implementation of the 3-lines-of-defense model (roles, tasks, and responsibilities).
The Audit Authority has identified several points for attention and improvement regarding the management and accountability of our excise duties and customs duties processes, our major cash flows, in the management letter in the context of the annual report process. The Customs department is facing a significant improvement and change task, especially in the Operations Directorate. External help and support are necessary because of the high urgency and short time to achieve improvements.
- Lead a temporary collaboration of various disciplines and responsible for the realization of project/program assignments within a predetermined time, in accordance with pre-set quality standards, and using available resources.
- Structure and substantially lead (part) projects and programs and be responsible for them.
- Lead and be responsible for the realization of large-scale projects/programs and manage the project/program team or unit.
- Initiate relevant developments
- Bridge conflicting views and insights.
- Broad theoretical knowledge of relevant fields.
- Insight into integral relationships with political/administrative, social/market, and financial-economic issues.
- Environmental awareness.
- Networking skills.
- Anticipatory skills.
- Limited predictability and high risk of failure.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in Word or Text format) today via the associated link or contact our team directly with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +31 20 369 0040.
If this role does not fully fit with your criteria, do check out our website – www.allenrec.com for insights on various recruitment programs across multiple geographies.