Professional Services Project Manager
Our client is an innovate Irish owned software company with state-of-the-art offices based in Dundalk. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for a Professional Services Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
They require experience of ERP project implementations at Enterprise level and a minimum of 3 years’ experience working as Project Manager.
You will manage the delivery of projects with a team of Professional consultants and trainers. It incorporates the day-to-day management of multiple projects and individual tasks to ensure projects are delivered on schedule and on budget in line with customer expectations.
Job Reference: BBBH 20019
What will a Professional Services Project Manager do?
- Creation and implementation of a suitable project SOW, project plan, project execution pipeline and other associated documentation and processes for the professional services team.
- Responsibility for the creation and agreement of Project schedules.
- Control the change management process enabling the effective resource planning, forecasting and budgeting.
- Manage processes for project handovers from sales and to support including milestone definition within the project plan.
- Ensure projects are sufficiently closed out to enable better resource utilization and handover to the support team.
- Ensure that all required documentation and tools are available and accessible to the project implementation team as necessary.
- Ensure project meetings take place at the frequency deemed necessary and customer stakeholders are managed accordingly.
- Managing customers expectation is paramount to the successful delivery of project and essential for overall customer satisfaction.
- Introduce new methods of sharing dependant resources and utilising said resources on single and/or multiple projects.
- Monitoring timesheets and subsequent approval.
- Collaborate with the other team leaders (Development, Sales, Hardware) to allocate resources to projects when required.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Experience of ERP project implementations at Enterprise level.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working as Project Manager.
- Familiar with the concepts of LEAN and Agile methodologies.
- Exposure or qualification in PMP or other recognised project methodology.
- Sound working knowledge of customer and business account practices.
- Excellent customer service and customer facing skills to work alongside customers on and off site.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Project.
- Pension Plan.
- Life Assurance.
- Flexible working hour’s & flexible annual leave.
- Wellness Program.
- Exercise Reimbursement.
- State of the Art Workspace & Office.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040.