Professional Services Consultant
We are currently assisting a multinational leader in the development of software products with clients based in 42 countries globally.
Headquartered in Dublin Ireland, our client is currently looking for a Professional Services Consultant for their Vancouver office with at least 1 year of experience in a similar role.
Due to expected travels, it is required to have a permanent residency in Canada or a Canadian citizenship to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will develop a deep understanding of the client’s software and use their technical ability to provide excellent technical support to the customers. From small independent opticians to large globally recognised retail chains, candidates will encounter evolving challenges, which require both technical and real-world problem-solving skills.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity with progression chances and rewards to be gained for enthusiastic workers.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 21641
What will a Professional Services Consultant do?
- Provide customers with excellent technical support over the phone, email, and remote links.
- Install and configure the client’s software on customers’ sites to align with their business processes.
- Remote and on-site customer training, which may involve international travel.
- Development of the client’s training courses and documentation using best practice procedures, methodologies, and tools.
The successful candidate must have:
- 1+ years in a similar role
- A degree in IT / Computer science or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and perfect fluency in English
- Ability to acquire new technical information quickly.
- Have a full, clean driving licence is beneficial.
- 4 weeks holidays per annum
- Our client pays 50% of employee parking
- Our client pays 50% of the cost of employee/family Health, Life, Dental etc through the company’s standard policy.
- Employee share scheme (opportunity to purchase shares at the lowest available rate).
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040.