Based in Amsterdam, our client is a global leader in selling furniture and home appliances with a brand recognised worldwide.
Our client requires an experienced Product Owner to join their payment experience team within online payments. This will be an 8-month B2B contract position, ideal for candidates with their own Ltd company.
This is a hybrid role, with the opportunity to work both from home and in our client’s offices in Amsterdam.
Pay rate per day starting at €450.
Job Reference: BBBH 23230
- Work cross functional with different stakeholders to analyze business and customer needs, identify impacted systems, and translate them for the product team to maximize delivery work and remove blockers.
- Responsible for product related analysis, utilizing both customer and product data.
- Drive tests and validations for the actual impact of the product to make sure the product reaches its goals.
- Support writing user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Support the product owner in tactical decision making with analysis results and insights.
- Coordinate and communicate the rollout of new solutions within Payment Experience in close collaboration with the markets and all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and share rollout plans, (technical) documentation and structure and secure learnings from best practices.
- Contribute to the area in outlining risks, costs, benefits, and gap analysis to strengthen the product offering.
- Supporting (IT) audits and acting as SPOC for Finance and Accounting departments.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years’ experience in a product specialist/manager role
- Experience with Payments in an online context.
- Affinity with Consumer-facing User Interfaces and UX Design.
- Expertise in (technical) project management and ideally experience with global rollouts.
Advantages of contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
- Monthly payment terms.
- Online timesheets and contracts.
- Self-billing invoices.
- Online self-ill invoicing.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (preferred: Microsoft Word format) today!