Product Marketing Manager
Our financial services client is looking for a Product Marketing Manager, to join them on a 12-month contract in Dublin.
Why work as a contractor with Allen Recruitment:
- Simple online contracts
- Online timesheets
- Regular on time payments (not related to when the client pays)
Job Reference: BBBH22587
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Support regional Engines activities with the Europe CIS Product Management team:
- Support regional engine product go to market (including pricing committee discussions, partnerships support)
- Support new products Concept and Market Test phases with regional competitive analysis, research, ideas, run regional client forum and feedbacks
- Support sales team as product specialists, providing sales enablement materials/trainings and support when needed
- Execute regional studio process (like OneTrust legal reviews)
- Execute needed product localization (like identify translations needs and coordinate vendor, identify local contents needs and review quality, identify content prioritization for the region) and assure product regional product quality and relevance for clients
- Help team manage regional budget for localization including third parties’ contract/PO issue and cost tracking
- Consolidate product feedback received by markets (or by customer success managers) and provide product improvement recommendations into GPM
- Support product new launch in the region: prepare the product for the launch, support product awareness, identify users target and support technical onboarding
- Coordinate operational activities like billing code requests, bulletin publications, monthly billing accuracy, salesforce accuracy, opt-out monitoring, actuals and forecast revenues review, product performance reporting
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- 3+ years experience with product go-to-market strategy and implementation
- Experience with Sales / BD / Marketing
- Excellent analytical skills
- Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
Perks of the Job:
- Working with key business unit and teller for the client.
- Working on brand new ideas and emerging technologies, present and future technologies.
- Responsibilities in a global role for a global company.
- Opportunity to understand different set-ups and markets across the globe.
- Weekly payment terms.
- Online timesheets and invoices.
- Self-billing invoices.
About the client
This global client although in the Financial Services industry is a leader in new technologies working with millions of customers worldwide, they advance commerce on a global basis, delivering tremendous value as a franchisor, processor and advisor to its customers. They are also one of the top workplaces for information technology professionals.
Do you have all of the above? Do you like the idea of working for a company who always working with the latest technologies? Apply with us today as you could be our perfect match!
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +3531694040.