Product Marketing Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Product Marketing Manager with 7+ years of experience in product marketing or related disciplines for internet and/or consumer technology to join them on a 12 month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 20440
What will a Product Marketing Manager do?
· Lead analysis and diagnosis around key opportunity areas across markets and consumer segments
· Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights on people using the platform to inform go-to-market plans
· Plan and lead successful product launches and ongoing marketing campaigns, educating people on how to use their products
· Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams (including PR, product, and policy stakeholders) to create integrated marketing moments
· Lead and collaborate with external creative agencies to ensure quality, on-time delivery of marketing programs and assets across multiple channels
· While this is a consumer marketing role, you will also need to understand the multiple players in the ecosystem across consumers, policy makers, news media, governments and advocates to ensure the consumer work is contextually relevant
· Experience flexing between strategic and tactical/execution responsibilities
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 7+ years of experience in product marketing or related disciplines for internet and/or consumer technology
· Experience in campaign development and working with agencies
· Analytical and problem solving experience
· Knowledge in web and mobile technologies and the industry landscapes
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710