Product Growth Specialist
Based in Warsaw, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Product Growth Specialist with 5+ years in product management in digital products or tech/e-commerce companies to join them on a 12 month contract.
As a Product Growth Specialist for Poland, you will work to ensure their family of apps are locally relevant and successful. Leveraging your deep understanding of the local competitive and product landscape, you will highlight product gaps and identify growth opportunities in the country, and drive execution of growth initiatives specifically for the country.
Job Reference: BBBH 19999
What will a Product Growth Specialist do?
· Provide local insights – identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats relevant for success in Poland
· Explore, identify and execute on strategic growth opportunities
· Ensure the family of apps is fully functional and well adapted to be successful in Poland
· Partner with the analytics organisation to validate key findings with data
· Escalate to and drive solutions with product management for identified market specific product issues and gaps
· Design and oversee local execution of a continuous testing plan for important end-to-end flows
· Track progress of market specific product improvements and measure impact
· Leverage usability studies, research and market analysis to drive market specific product insights into execution
· Understand their strategic and competitive position in the market and work to improve it
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 5+ years in product management in digital products or tech/e-commerce companies
· Experienced partnering with product management or product growth
· Fluency in both Polish and English
· Extensive knowledge of online and mobile business models and consumer technology
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web and mobile applications
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +48 122119037