Product Display Specialist
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Product Display Specialist with 3+ years’ experience with Google Ads campaign management and implementation, with a focus on Display to join them, initially on an 11-month contract.
You will anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns, and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20237
What will a Product Display Specialist do?
· Work with a select number of key customers to understand their business goals and marketing objectives, and translate them into paid media objectives, strategies, and tactics, to advise, consult and help implement Display & Discovery campaigns.
· Establish trusted relationships quickly with internal & external stakeholders.
· Work with additional retail Display Specialist working on sector (DE-Retail), and other Specialist and Vertical teams to identify and capture unaddressed digital display potential for additional customers within assigned sector.
· Host education sessions to develop internal & external stakeholders.
· Be a subject matter expert on Display tools in our clients’ Ads, participate in team meetings and knowledge sharing sessions across the direct & wider team.
· Administrative tasks: manage sales pipeline in internal tools, weekly reporting, quarterly portfolio planning.
· Demonstrate a keen interest in and knowledge of emerging trends across the media landscape.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 3+ years’ experience with Google Ads campaign management and implementation, with a focus on Display.
· Knowledge on the CE digital advertising market.
· Experience with Excel/Google Spreadsheets, and CRM tools
· Fluent German strongly preferred
· 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
· Tax Saver Travel tickets
· Bike to work scheme.
· Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 669404