Product Design Sourcer
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Product Design Sourcer with 3+ years deep sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team, to join them on an 12 month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 20662
What will a Product Design Sourcer do?
· Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
· Partnering with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation
· Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
· Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
· Screen CVs/profiles/portfolios and interview candidates to determine relevant experience
· Using data and conversion metrics to optimise your sourcing approach and to help share insights to key business partners
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 3+ years deep sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
· Experience sourcing in product design tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, external communities
· Experience hiring into Product focused teams or experience working on complex technical pipelines/requisitions
· Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill requisitions
· Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
· Knowledge of UX/UI, Product Design markets or Art/Animation/Specialist Design
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710