Product Account Manager
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
This will be a hybrid working role between remote and onsite.
They require Product Account Manager with 3+ years experience within a product account management, product strategy, or product consulting role, to join them on a contract for a period of 11 months.
As a Global Product Lead, you will develop and execute the go-to-market strategy for Local Services Ads (LSA) in EMEA.
Job Reference: BBBH 22260
What will a Product Account Manager do?
· Develop and execute the go-to-market strategy for Local Services Ads (LSA) in EMEA including sales activation, channel mix, pipeline development, and target setting
· Act as the face of LSA in EMEA with internal sales teams. Champion LSA in the region through training session, sales enablement and marketing collateral
· Act as the voice of the customer for LSA in EMEA to surface customer feedback and work with Product and Engineering to identify, prioritize and implement solutions
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 3+ years experience within a product account management, product strategy, or product consulting role.
· Go to market strategy experience – ability to identify the right fit for a product, and implementing that strategy
· Excellent stakeholder management skills
· Strong analytical skills – comfort with numbers and Excel/Google Spreadsheets
· Knowledge/understanding of Google Ad products desirable
· 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
· Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym when office reopens
· Tax Saver Travel tickets
· Bike to work scheme
· Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 669404