Senior Procurement Specialist
Based in Dublin, our client is an on demand financial management and human capital management software vendor.
They require a Senior Procurement Specialist with 5 + years of experience working in strategic procurement, sourcing, supply chain, and/or contracts management roles to join them for a period of 7 months with a hybrid work model (1-2 days per week in the Dublin office).
Our client is willing to offer a salary as high as €90,000 for the right candidate.
Job Reference: BBBH 21930
What will a Senior Procurement Specialist do?
- Engage with the internal businesses to gather required data for sourcing projects or other initiatives.
- Facilitate integration of select supplier information into relevant information systems.
- Run projects through the full document lifecycle from intake to negotiation to signatures.
- Ensure functionality and accuracy of data content in the systems.
- Redline contracts and negotiate with supplier, as needed.
- Draft, review and process high volume of contracts.
- Project management for projects including ensuring all steps are completed by various teams.
- Communication of the project and project status to relevant stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities for “turn key solutions” that will expedite the process for repetitive initiatives and willingness to bring new perspectives to the team for procedural enhancements.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5 + years of experience working in strategic procurement, sourcing, supply chain, and/or contract management roles.
- Bachelors Degree in business, finance, procurement, supply chain, legal administration, or related degree program.
- Proficiency in electronic procurement, supply chain and /or analytical software.
- Proven negotiation skillset.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- 2+ Years experience working as a receptionist, ideally coming from a multinational company.
- Competitive salary.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 28 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040