Privacy Project Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Joining on a 6-month contract, as a Privacy Project Manager you will have experience in managing large scale privacy transformation projects, preferably in the legal, compliance or risk sectors
You will deliver their privacy program, handling strategic implementation. You will take control of the various work streams, focusing in on the areas which need more attention to hit their deliverables, across all disciplines.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20432
What will a Privacy Project Manager do?
- Building out the individual project plans within the Bi-Annual programme and gaining endorsement of the defined target outcomes.
- Utilising professional good governance techniques to ensure that projects are managed within the time, quality and cost parameters set by stakeholders.
- To create and deliver programme communications for multiple audiences with different needs. That is, transforming technical concepts/language into content which will be understood by different audiences from front line colleagues to leaders for the purposes of status reporting or business readiness.
- To be able to facilitate working groups with multiple stakeholders (from different areas of the organisation) in order to progress project activities.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Experience in managing large scale privacy transformation projects, preferably in the legal, compliance or risk sectors.
- Understanding of privacy and data protection requirements and controls is a significant plus.
- Proven ability in delivering change projects from initiation to business handover.
- Degree qualification (or equivalent) desirable, systems or other relevant subject strongly preferred..
- Project Management Qualification (either academic, professional or both) desirable.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710.