Based in Lagos, Nigeria, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a very creative culture.
The successful candidate will have 3+ years of professional experience in a policy role along with knowledge of international and regional privacy regulatory frameworks, experience with developing and implementing initiatives that align with specific policy objectives, and familiarity with key regional privacy stakeholders in Africa.
Job Reference: BBBH 21737
- Analyse legislative and regulatory proposals on privacy and related technology issues and advise on their policy implications
- Work closely with cross-functional teams on a range of policy issues, including strategically drafting submissions and engagement plans for local policy audiences
- Engage and build partnerships with relevant stakeholders including civil society and academia
- 3+ years professional experience in a policy role with a specific focus on privacy, data security or related technology fields
- Experience managing strategic outreach with diverse stakeholders within policy, advocacy or in a government position
- Keen understanding of, and interest in, public policy issues related to privacy, data protection and technology
- Fluent English.
- Fluency in French highly desirable
- Competitive Salary
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles), and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 669404