Principal Software Engineer (Monitoring)
Our client is a leading international ICT and smart devices provider and is looking to hire a Principal Software Engineer (Monitoring) to join their expanding team in Dublin on a permanent basis.
They are looking for a candidate with 3+ years working experience with design and build monitoring/throttling/tracing system. Previous experience working for a public cloud provider is a must.
In this role, you will lead a team of experts to design the architecture of monitoring with engineering support from HQ. You will have the ownership of overall architecture design, especially core features, to improve its efficiency and availability.
Job Reference: BBBH 19717
Your role will involve
- Design and implement the core monitoring components (such as components for metric collection, TSDB query, user query grammar etc. which are designed for tremendous data and users) to achieve the goal of million servers in a single region with optimal SLA and higher O&M efficiency.
- Maintain the monitoring components of the cloud and be responsible for the results of the production network.
- Manage risks on the live network of Cloud, identify problems and risks on the live network, and drive the service team to make improvements.
You must have as a minimum
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, other related fields, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years working experience with design and build monitoring/throttling/tracing system. Preferably chief architect or tech lead in the project.
- Previous experience working for a public cloud provider is a must.
- Master at least one script language (Shell, Python, etc.), and one OO language (Java, C++, Go, etc.) with thorough understanding of programming.
- Experience in design and build large distributed systems with high availability, scalability and performance.
- Passionate about technology and continuous learning.
- Master’s degree in a technology discipline.
- Lead Architect for distributed systems.
- Highly competitive salary and bonus.
- Signing bonus.
- Share options.
- Healthcare contributions.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +35316694040.