Presales Technology Consultant
Contract: 12 months + extension
Job type: onsite
Based in Dublin, our client has been at the forefront of changing mobile and cloud technologies as we know it. They are an acceleration platform for tech start-ups. It’s purpose is to incubate and accelerate start-ups to become tomorrow’s scale-ups.
They require eight Presales Technology Consultants, or engineers looking to step into Solution Architect role ranging in experience but with at least 2 years of experience in migration methods and processes on and off the cloud to join their team on a 12-month contract with a chance for an extension. The person will be supporting Data Centre based in City West Dublin.
Job Reference: BBBH 23003
What will a Presales Technology Consultant do?
- Take charge of technical communication and insight into key customers’ opportunities in the pre-sales phase.
- Based on the capabilities of cloud products and solutions, take charge of requirement analysis, solution design, POC verification, and solution design of traditional IT migration to the cloud for public cloud projects.
- Be responsible for the migration and online delivery of public cloud products and solutions.
- Participate in and guarantee the delivery of key projects.
- Provide general requirement input for products and solutions based on the characteristics of the region and industry, and support competitiveness improvement.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Basic command of the functions, principles, and architecture of one or more domains of the public/private cloud.
- Basic programming or development experience is preferred.
- Experience in migration methods and processes on and off the cloud. Complete project experience is preferred.
- Experience in public cloud solutions in one or more industries, such as finance, Internet (gaming and video), manufacturing, energy, education, healthcare, and government.
- Experience in planning, implementing, and maintaining virtualization and cloudification projects of IT departments in related industries is preferred.
- The ability to commute to City West Dublin.
What you can expect from our client.
- A friendly culture that mirrors our proposition to our customers.
- A fast-growing organization that defines itself as being agile and innovative.
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A commitment to building a working environment that values inclusivity, innovation, agility, and drive.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com.
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.