PM/ Scrum Master
Our client is an Irish owned software company with offices based in Dublin 15. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for a PM/ Scrum Master to join them on a permanent basis.
They require 3-5 years of project management experience, ideally in software.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20374
What will a PM/ Scrum Master do?
- Ensure the completion of all stages of the Development lifecycle including the development of project plans, status and budget reports for several projects across our client’s group, while maintaining focus on the Customer.
- Concurrently manage several projects of different sizes, in different lifecycle phases and geographies.
- Coach cross-functional project team members on scrum processes to ensure maximum participation and productivity.
- Quality Assurance – ensuring procedures are being followed and reviewing results.
- Risk analysis management and reporting.
- Project status reporting.
- Assist with project proposals and quotations.
- Provide support with the setting up and day to day running of projects.
- Engage in budgetary tracking to ensure projects are completed efficiently.
- Handle queries and client requests and troubleshoot where necessary.
- Assist in the effective planning and co-ordination of external and internal resources.
- Maintain PMO documentation and projects repository.
- Work on internal projects (managing or as part of the project team).
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3-5 years of project management experience, ideally in software.
- A Professional accreditation: PRINCE2, PMI or Scrum Master.
- An IT-Related qualification.
- An excellent knowledge of the fundamentals of Project Management no matter what the project (IT, construction, business etc).
- Knowledge of the software lifecycle.
- Experience of design and implementation of Project Management/IT processes.
- MS Excel skills (advanced would be ideal).
- Experience, confidence and talent in a customer facing role.
- 4 weeks' holidays per annum.
- Light lunch daily – free canteen.
- Excellent working environment, including regular social events.
- Life assurance.
- Permanent Health (Long-term Disability) Insurance.
- Employee share scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040.