Platform Solutions Consultant
Are you looking to join a multicultural, modern company, with possibilities to learn and grow? As a Platform Solutions Consultant, you’ll take initiative and comfortably work in the rapidly changing IT security environment and demonstrate a desire to learn.
You’ll also contribute experience in customer service, sales, and/or consulting.
This role is an exciting hybrid mix between Customer Experience Engineering, Customer Success, Account Management, and Sales Operations.
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront of changing the internet and online technologies as we know them.
They are looking for a Platform Solutions Consultant with 3+ years’ experience in user/platform solutions roles to join them on a 6-month contract. The salary range is starting at 54k.
You will be working on a hybrid basis, so you will have the flexibility to work remotely 2 days a week.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike-to-work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
What will you be doing?
- Engage our client’s VIP customers to identify their Threat Intelligence needs and help them implement using the company’s product.
- Create deliverables and technical materials demonstrating the product’s value in different use cases for our customers.
- Conduct technical training on using the website/product.
- Manage the entire sales cycle and customer billing working closely with the Finance, Legal, and platform team.
- Develop trusted relationships with customers and the platform community and support them throughout their engagement lifecycle.
- Demonstrate knowledge of service usage and security/threat intelligence technical use cases (API integration, Intelligence investigations, etc.).
- Discover opportunities beyond simple business that will lead to partnerships and community engagement.
- Conduct business pipeline reviews and develop bespoke strategies for customers.
What do you need?
- 3+ years’ experience in a Cybersecurity role – you need to be knowledgeable in cybersecurity as clients are advanced users
- Experience in a user/platform solutions role, customer success role
- Basic programming – for example Python
It would be great if you also had some experience in (but it is not necessary):
- Knowledge of reverse engineering, and malware research or passion to learn about these fields.
- Ability to design and conduct technical training.
Submit your CV (preferred: Microsoft Word format) today!
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV, send me your latest one and we will take care of it later.
Contact me directly with any questions you may have by email: email@example.com or phone: +44 3300523843
Job Reference: BBBH 22299