Platform Partner Manager (Spanish speaking)
Are you someone with a passion for ‘changing the world’?
Would you like to drive impact at scale with an ecosystem of partners?
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront of changing the internet and online technologies as we know them.
They are looking for a Platform Partner Manager with 4+ years’ experience in a partner/program/project management role and fluent Spanish to join them on a 6 month contract. The successful candidate will identify innovative skills and education programs based on our client’s platform learning materials to address skills gaps faced by organizations.
You will be working on a hybrid basis, so you will have the flexibility to work remotely 2 days a week.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike-to-work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
What will you be doing?
· Be a thought partner with other key teams at the company to identify skills and education programs based on learning materials.
· Identify and build an ecosystem of partners including educational institutions and non-profits to drive learning outcomes at scale.
· Work cross-functionally and with vendors to design and develop assets required to launch programs. These include technical and non-technical curriculum, marketing and onboarding materials, communications, standard operating procedures, and related assets.
· Manage all operational aspects of any programs you develop (e.g. clear workflows, processes, tools, metrics dashboards etc) and ensure the programs can be successfully launched and run. Programs will need to be delivered on-time and within budget.
· Effectively communicate with a wide range of stakeholders (e.g. wider Learning org, senior stakeholders, education team, Marketing, localization, legal, external partners etc) throughout program life-cycle e.g. to get approvals, provide updates, generate program awareness, make program changes etc.
What do you need?
- 4+ years experience in a partner/program/project management role in a multinational/large organization.
- Fluent Spanish.
- Proven ability to structure and drive new initiatives at scale and successfully deliver and operationalize complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
Submit your CV (preferred: Microsoft Word format) today!
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV, send me your latest one and we will take care of it later.
Contact me directly with any questions you may have by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +44 3300523843
Job Reference: BBBH 2228