Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a multinational company?
Do you prefer working on a rolling contract basis?
Based in the Netherlands, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specializing in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data, and cybersecurity services.
Job Reference: BBBH 23100
Length of the contract: 53 weeks
Working hours: 36 hours per week
Location: hybrid, Delft
CV: Please submit your CV in Dutch.
Our client requires a PKI Engineer to join them on a day rate rolling contract basis. Please note that the working language is Dutch.
- Designing PKI solutions based on the ETSI standard in collaboration with architects.
- Setting up and expanding certificate issuance using Microsoft Certificate Services.
- Advising on the application of PKI in central identity management.
- Preparing functional and technical designs and providing substantive advice on them within the organization.
- Establishing and maintaining PKI policy (Certificate Policy/Certificate Practice Statement)
- Analysing and documenting decisions on PKI policy, processes, and implementation, and presenting them to management as decisions.
- Ensuring compliance with imposed standards and providing advice on system integration and standardization.
- Advising management on PKI-related topics.
Please only apply if based in the Netherlands. You must have the right to work in the Netherlands, so you must have EU citizenship or the correct visa.
- Fluent Dutch & English (communication and writing).
- 5+ years of experience as an ETSI and PKI expert.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server-based PKI solutions is required.
- Experience in an enterprise infrastructure management and development organization is required.
Advantages to contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
- Weekly or monthly payment terms.
- Online timesheets and contracts.
- Self-billing invoices.
- Online self-ill invoicing.
Submit your CV (preferred: Microsoft Word format) today!
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV, send me your latest one and we will take care of it later.
Contact me directly with any questions you may have by email: [email protected] or you can contact our office at: + 31 20 369 0040