Our client, a leading global healthcare booking platform (PaaS) is looking to hire a PHP Developer with 3+ years of PHP Development experience, to join their expanding team in Poland on a permanent or B2B contractual basis in a 100% remote role.
Job Reference: BBBH 20585
Your role will involve
- As a developer, what you do will have an impact on real-life situations.
- You will also be able to master your skills every day, either alone or with your peers (Pair Programming, Tech Talks, Tech meetups, conferences). You will also have a huge influence on the product.
You must have as a minimum
- 3+ years of PHP Development experience.
- PHP 8
- Knowledge of how modern MVC frameworks work (for example Symfony, Laravel).
- Object-oriented programming skills (understanding SOLID, GRASP, YAGNI, DRY, etc principles).
- Experience in tuning/working with relational databases (we’re using MariaDB).
- Working with git.
- C1 level of English.
- Bonus points: experience with message brokers like RabbitMQ / Amazon Web Services / MongoDB.
- Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills.
- Private health plan.
- 26 free paid days.
- Share options plan after 6 months working with us.
- Relocation package (from a different city or country).
- Free English classes.
- Additional paid holiday on your birthday/work-anniversary to celebrate with your loved ones or to have a self-care day!
- Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is true).
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040