Peoplesoft Technical Application Specialist –Contract/Freelance – €625 Per Day – Luxembourg
Based in Luxembourg, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specialising in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services.
They require a Peoplesoft Technical Application Specialist with proven experience in PeopleSoft GL 9.2 and up to join them on a day rate rolling contract basis. This will be an initial contract until the end of year.
Please only apply if based in Luxembourg or relocating. You must have the right to work in Luxembourg, so you must have EU citizenship or the correct visa.
Job Reference: BBBH 19892
What will a Peoplesoft Technical Application Specialist do?
· The design of systems to meet specified requirements, compatible with agreed systems architectures, adhering to corporate standards and within constraints of performance and feasibility.
· The identification of concepts and their translation into a design which forms the basis for systems construction and verification.
· The design or selection of components.
· The development of a complete set of detailed models, properties, and/or characteristics described in a form suitable for implementation.
· The adoption and adaptation of systems design lifecycle models based on the context of the work and selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· Proven experience in PeopleSoft GL 9.2 and up.
· Proven experience in Peopletools 8.57 and up.
· Oracle Peopletools 8.50 and above.
· Application Engine.
· Oracle-database :12c (184.108.40.206) under Linux RH 5.11.
· Application server, Web server, Process scheduler, Reports repository under Windows 2012.
· PeopleTools 8.55.19, Oracle Tuxedo 12.1.3, Oracle Weblogic 12.1.3.
· French would be advantageous.
Advantages to contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
· Online Contract.
· Online timesheets.
· Weekly payment terms.
· Online self-ill invoicing.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040