People Service Experience Specialist
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a People Service Experience Specialist with 1-3 years of experience working with employees and HR processes / customer or employee focused service, to join them, initially, on an 11-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 20818
What will a People Service Experience Specialist do?
· Provide first level HR support to employees in person and through our ticketing system as part of a global team.
· Actively manage the resolution of tickets ensuring queries are escalated to the appropriate specialist where necessary.
· Develop a strong knowledge of all HR processes and policies including leaves, payroll, benefits, time-off, relocation, equity.
· Support the delivery of People Services processes for our partners and the EMEA employee population (including Invoice support, Information audits).
· Build a knowledge of internal tools to support employees including wiki, HR portal.
· Support other processes, projects and team members within Peeps as required.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 1-3 years of experience working with employees and HR processes / customer or employee focused service.
· Excellent customer experience skills.
· Comfortable working through ambiguity and uncertainty in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment.
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710