People Compliance Specialist
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As a People Compliance Specialist, you will have 2+ years relevant experience in a compliance related role.
Initially on a 6-month contract, the People Compliance Specialist will provide compliance inputs to a broad range of HR policies and processes ensuring issues are raised and resolved effectively.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH20230
What will a People Compliance Specialist do?
- Develop cross-functional partnerships and build trust with stakeholders throughout the organisation, including internal legal counsel, HRBPs & Peeps teams with the ability to drive consensus and manage change.
- Collaborate with wider team to appropriately triage and address stakeholder requests for information or support.
- Partner with strategic HR partner organisations to build cross-functional alignment & compliance.
- Initiate and influence improvements, the resolution of issues, and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Identify gaps in HR compliance related knowledge and skills needed by managers and HR partners and recommend solutions to address those gaps (e.g., training, documentation, communication, etc.).
- Increase awareness and compliance with regard to company policies, guidelines, procedures and programs.
- Promote a culture of compliance with relevant employment laws through coaching, presentations, and training.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in a compliance role.
- Subject matter expertise in the employment related regulations, policies and practices.
- Experience in driving compliance with HR legislation & company policy.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects with strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Experience communicating with, influencing and advising managers and leaders at all levels.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +35316694040.