Payroll Compliance Analyst
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Payroll Compliance Analyst with 5+ years’ experience working in employment tax or payroll within a Big 4 accounting environment or in industry (multi country experience a plus).
Joining on an initial 11-month contract, you will be supporting our client’s global operations teams to ensure payroll processes are compliant with tax and legal requirements.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20545
What will a Payroll Compliance Analyst do?
· Acting as an escalation point for our client’s outsourcing partners in relation to day-to-day preparation and submission of payroll compliance returns and payments.
· Working collaboratively with our client’s outsourcing partners and internal Employment Tax, Operations and Corporate Engineering teams on escalated compliance issues and special projects.
· Lead resolution of payroll compliance issues.
· Participating in root cause analysis of compliance issues.
· Identification of global patterns of non-compliance.
· Identification of opportunities for improvement and development of recommendations to share with stakeholders.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 5+ years’ experience working in employment tax or payroll within a Big 4 accounting environment or in industry (multi country experience a plus).
· Hands-on project management experience and meticulous attention to detail.
· 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
· Tax Saver Travel tickets
· Bike to work scheme.
· Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040