Partnerships Client Manager
Based in the heart of Dublin 2, our client is a world leading online marketplace who are at the forefront of their industry.
In this 6-month contract, they are looking for a Partnerships Client Manager, who will be responsible for on-boarding and optimizing strategic partnerships to help drive forward the company vision and sales as well as manage relationships with strategic partners.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 21148
What will a Partnerships Client Manager do?
- Manage assigned key partners and meet and exceed quarterly/annual sales goals
- Analyse data and utilize data-driven recommendations to identify and action on strategic opportunities to drive increase in sales
- Onboard and optimize new and existing partners (technical integration, onboarding and growth of new sales)
- Deep understanding of the technical integrations of various software partners so that you can provide the right support to clients
- Represent the client in external meetings and industry events
- Educate partners on significant product changes and cascade feedback on product and policy to the relevant internal stakeholders
- Develop strong and trusting relationships with executives and decision makers/key influencers within your partner portfolio
- Hold regular optimization calls and Quarterly Business Reviews with your partners where needed
- Develop deep knowledge of your assigned clients’ business and become the go-to source for all information relating to market dynamics for internal and external partners
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Approximately 2-5 years of professional experience in Connectivity and/or Partnership role at a global technology or tech hospitality company
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040