Partner Program Manager (SAAS)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Partner Program Manager (SAAS) with 10+ years’ experience in software partner sales (SaaS/PaaS), to join them, initially on a 6-month contract.
The role will be to work closely with our client’s top-notch Sales, Customer Success and Solution Architect teams as well as many internal cross functional teams who support their platforms core systems and tools.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20437
What will a Partner Program Manager (SAAS) do?
· Leverage superior customer service and communication skills to manage multiple cohorts of partners and their respective stakeholders with their day-to-day requirements, with an appropriate sense of urgency.
· Nurture relationships with cross-functional team members who will be critical partners in the day-to-day management, providing guidance and support for critical program and sales-related queries.
· Ensure all partners are compliant and legal agreements and data are kept up to date and that any important changes to program, product or tools are clearly communicated out.
· Leverage an entrepreneurial spirit to nurture and develop the scaled ecosystem of partners to support growth in revenue, development of skills to support partners moving up in the One Partner Program.
· Support the development of the first Scaled Partner Program by applying this knowledge of the day-to-day requirements of our scaled ecosystem of partners and documenting best practices and processes to both enable and scale (grow) internal and external partner teams.
· Support the assessment of system tools and improvements to drive automation and simplify how partners can engage with and collect information on a case-by-case basis.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 10+ years’ experience in software partner sales (SaaS/PaaS).
· Experience working cross functionally.
· Demonstrate knowledge of sales tactics and indirect routes to market.
· You are confident applying strategic thinking to help expose the best long-term outcome whilst demonstrating short-term results.
Beneficial, but not a must:
· Experience working with Salesforce.com.
· Experience using collaboration tools (multiple surfaces) to conduct business and drive results.
· You should be at ease with managing various competing workstreams, keeping everyone up to date and following through on delivery.
· An interest or experience contributing to or developing partner program material incl. process improvement, enablement material.
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710