Partner Operations Specialist (Norwegian, Swedish or Dutch)
Based in Dublin, our client is a world leader in providing consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Partner Operations Specialist with fluent Norwegian, Swedish or Dutch and experience working in a customer service/ business development or tech organization, to join them on permanent basis.
Job Reference: BBBH 21795
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Oral and written communications expertise in English and Norwegian, Swedish or Dutch.
- 1+ years working in a customer service/ business development or tech organization.
What will a Partner operations Specialist do?
- Conduct research in assigned cities across geographies to collate data from approved sources that can be used to enhance the accuracy of Google Maps and benefit end users.
- Communicate Google’s geo mission to authoritative entities and engage with potential partners to share basemap data for inclusion on Maps, primarily through promotion of the Geo Data Upload (GDU) Tool, using documentation provided by Google.
- Liaise between external partners and Google stakeholder teams to convey requirements, validate data, coordinate and communicate updates about fixes/edits, etc.
- Report details of outreach and/or operational issues to GDO Outreach Operations Lead. Report project status and identify insights re: partner expectations, partner user journeys, motivations & challenges,data gaps, outreach best practices, etc.
- Manage and track all data submissions (through GDU or outside GDU) with GDO operations teams and various external partners
- Update information in internal planning tools and platforms as required, including logging and tracking all research, outreach, rejections, resulting submissions, etc.
- Document on deliverables, such as # of partners contacted/onboarded, # of open data sources identified or data sets submitted/ ingested, # of edits made originating from outreached sources.
- Address and resolve external partner queries associated to the project.
- Troubleshoot process and operational issues reported by authoritative data sources; ability to develop deep understanding of data formats, structures, etc.
- Manage data pipeline from receiving the data captured by Partners to the creation of launch schedules, ensuring highest quality of captured data as outlined in the Operational Guidelines.
- Utilise Google and non-Google owned tool to engage with new Partners and track communications.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 669404