Partner Operations Specialist (Hebrew Speaking)
Based in Dublin, our client is a world leader in providing consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. As part of their continuous growth of their dynamic team they are looking for a Partner Operations Specialist with fluent Hebrew language skills and with experience working in a customer service/ business development or tech organization, to join them on permanent basis.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 21794
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· Oral and written communications expertise in English and Hebrew (other languages are a plus)
· 1+ years working in a customer service/ business development or tech organization
What will a Partner operations Specialist do?
· Conduct research in assigned cities across geographies to collate data from approved sources
· Liaise between external partners and internal stakeholder teams to convey requirements, validate data, coordinate and communicate updates about fixes/edits, etc.
· Report details of outreach and/or operational issues to Outreach Operations Lead. Report project
· status and identify insights re: partner expectations, partner user journeys, motivations & challenges, data gaps, outreach best practices, etc.
· Manage and track all data submissions
· Update information in internal planning tools and platforms as required, including logging and tracking all research, outreach, rejections, resulting submissions, etc.
· Document on deliverables, such as number of partners contacted/onboarded, number of open data sources identified or data sets submitted/ ingested, number of edits made originating from outreached sources
· Address and resolve external partner queries associated to the project
· Troubleshoot process and operational issues reported by authoritative data sources; ability to develop deep understanding of data formats, structures, etc.
· Manage data pipeline from receiving the data captured by Partners to the creation of launch schedules, ensuring highest quality of captured data as outlined in the Operational Guidelines
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040