Partner Manager – Italian
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Offering a salary as high as €50,000, they are looking for a Partner Manager with fluent English and Italian to join their team on an 8-month contact. The successful candidate will be working in the office on a hybrid basis.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 22021
- Organize and execute on partner events.
- Consult with clients on the right product mix to accelerate monetization and help grow their business.
- Build new partnerships with key online publishers in your region.
- Develop innovative new ways to help partners grow their advertising earnings.
- You will also be responsible for building the strategy for your market.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Fluent English and Italian.
- 1 -3 years’ experience in publisher yield management, ad operations and/or sales/account management.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym when office reopens.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 669404