Partner Manager (Czechia and/or Slovakia)
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Partner Manager with at least 2 years of experience working in an Account Management/Sales Planning role and who speaks Czech and/or Slovak, to join them initially until November 2022.
In this position, you'll provide account and relationship management to a portfolio of strategic partners that includes many well-known brand sites in the Czech and/or Slovak markets. You will build new partnerships with key online companies in your market and develop innovative new ways to help partners grow their advertising earnings with the client. You’ll also contribute to the development of strategies for your market, organize and execute on industry events.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 21060
What will a Partner Manager (Czechia and/or Slovakia) do?
- Grow inventory access and publisher revenue by optimizing the value proposition to existing strategic partners through direct 1:1 interaction in person & via the phone, offering them access to the full suite of the client’s product solutions.
- Acquisition of new strategic partners to increase the value of the client’s Display Network.
- Drive market growth through 1:1 and scalable interactions with medium sized partners.
- Analyze data, trends, and partner performance and develop robust strategic plans for partners, quarterly regional sales plans and long-term regional business plans.
- Coordinates support to non-strategic partners through online and scalable solutions.
- Work cross-functionally within OPG and also through the wider client’s and Global OPG and Partner Business Solutions (PBS) organization.
- Potential to work on multiple Pan-European projects depending on the business need.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience working in an Account Management/Sales Planning role.
- Experience in Advertising, Sales, Marketing, Consulting, or Media.
- Fluent in Czech and/or Slovak.
- Fluent in English.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040