Partner Infrastructure Delivery Project Manager
Based in the heart of Dublin 2, our client is a world leading online marketplace who are at the forefront of their industry.
They require a Partner Infrastructure Delivery Project Manager with 5+ years of experience in a Project Management/Coordination role with an ICT background to join them, initially until the end September 2022.
In this role, the Project Manager will join the Partner Infrastructure Delivery team to support the existing and future Partner Program within Corporate Infrastructure.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20674
What will Integration Partner Infrastructure Delivery Project Manager do?
· Support the delivery of the BizTech scope for the Partner Program.
· Ensure Project delivery adheres to our client’s Standard Specifications and Design Guidelines.
· Participate in the design, planning & decision discussions for your assigned projects.
· Work closely with Project Sponsors & Stakeholders to define and clarify Project Scope.
· Attend and/or chair project meetings and provide updates regarding your assigned projects/tasks.
· Communicate directly with vendors and other integrators during your project development and implementation to ensure their scope of work is clear and executed accordingly.
· Adhere to the project budget and maintain the project schedule; escalate if there are any slips in either.
· Oversee the procurement lifecycle of your assigned project/tasks.
· Review Bill of Materials and Material Submittals; escalate if there are outstanding items.
· Receive and track any Change Orders.
· Communicate updates frequently, report progress, risks or blockers and mitigate with the Project Stakeholders and Sponsors.
· Perform project punch lists as milestones are reached and keep running documentation.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 5 years of experience in a Project Management/Coordination role with an ICT background.
· Project management industry qualifications- i.e., Prince2, PMP, etc.
· Previous experience leading infrastructure & architectural projects with a basic understanding of commercial construction and the implementation of Office Builds (Structural Cabling, Network Infrastructure, Meeting Rooms, Common Spaces etc)
· Strong experience of methodologies & tools to support both Waterfall & Agile Project Management, such as Smartsheet, MS Project, JIRA, Kanban, etc…
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
· Tax Saver Travel tickets
· Bike to work scheme.
· Employee referral scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040