We are searching for a dedicated Order Fulfilment Manager to join our client’s Global Customer Management (GCM) team. In this role, you will go beyond traditional customer service, playing a key part in shaping the entire customer experience and supporting the company’s infrastructure. Your primary focus will be on enhancing the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to optimize customer order execution and journey.
As a part of the Customer Management team, you will act as a central point of contact for our client’s customers in specific markets, addressing their product supply needs. Working collaboratively within a global team, you will analyse data and trends, providing insights into our client’s performance compared to customer expectations in designated markets. Your recommendations for improvements will be highly valued as essential contributions to refining the Order to Cash process.
Duration: 12 months: 1st Jan ’24 – 1st Jan ’25
Location: Dublin 2. Hybrid position 1 day per week onsite.
Visa sponsorship: No
- International region customer management
- On-boarding of new customers and changes
- Develop relationship with buyer at customer
- Establish expectations for order fulfilment
- Ensure orders are compliant to contract
- Monitor to ensure compliance to pricing structure and discounts
- Reporting and analytics of company’s performance to meet customer expectations
Other responsibilities may include:
- Manage and monitor daily orders for dedicated region and resolve any issues by collaborating with both internal (such Logistics, Finance, etc.) and external partners
- Provide back up support for global team to execute global orders
- Primary contact for regional country managers regarding customer purchasing and order execution reporting.
- Partner with Global Market Entry and Business Operations team to coordinate implementation of contracts, new product introductions, and performance reporting.
- Collate regional order execution performance and trends with other GCM team members and present to stakeholders (Logistics, Finance, etc.).
- Customer Sales Analysis – analysis of customer order patterns and trends to support opportunities to elevate and align expectations with internal functions to optimize cost to serve
- Ensure all transactions are complete for month end, including SOX reporting requirement, completeness and accuracy of all commercial sales within region.
- Process Improvement – identify opportunities for process improvement for internal and cross functional operations.
- Implement and ensure compliance with company’s policies and procedures
- Participate in and contribute to end-to-end order-to-cash program project as needed. CRM Sales Force (Customer Relationship Management)
- Gather business requirement and prioritize development
- Work with consultant to manage development
- Maintain CRM environments and organize testing as required
- Track budget
- Minimum 5 years of experience in customer/order/sales management, preferably coming from a Biotech or Pharma company
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage Global Customer Management projects and initiatives.
- Proven track record in process improvement and project management.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong knowledge of Excel.
- Experience working with customers and sales teams to drive towards solutions.
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP, Microsoft Office suite, Salesforce.com, Access or similar applications.
- Available to travel 2-3 International trips/year.
Submit your CV today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.