Operations Program Manager
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As an Operations Program Manager, you will have 2+ years of operations management experience
Initially on a 6-month contract, you will be responsible for identifying and scaling processes and workflow opportunities.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH20479
What will an Operations Program Manager do?
- Enable a high-quality customer experience and operational efficiency through process documentation, analysis, and optimization.
- Build end-to-end customer support workflow mapping, identification and removal of bottlenecks, and customer journey optimizations.
- Analyze support cases, gather insights, and identify opportunities for process and customer improvements.
- Proactively identify and implement process improvements and technological innovations.
- Inform, influence, and execute new processes based on sound analysis and impact metrics that lead to improvements in quality of support.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of operations management experience.
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Excel, and collaborative software, such as Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +35316694040.