Operations Manager – Infectious Disease Control
Based in Utrecht, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specializing in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data, and cybersecurity services.
They require an Operations Manager to join them as soon as possible on a day-rate rolling contract basis.
This will be a 6-month contract role based in Bilthoven.
Hours per Week: 28 – 36
Pay rate per day: €800
The successful candidate will bring their expertise to multiple design processes which aim to mitigate and manage any future pandemics. They will be working with a project leader and other design team members from a multidisciplinary background based on Agile methodologies.
- Management in the field of -national- regional pandemic processes.
- Scenario application in the setting of Pandemic Control and/or Infectious Disease Control and Crisis Management.
- Chain and control data and chain monitoring.
- Scaling up processes with regard to business operations (P&O, purchasing, contracting);
- Medical-related IZB processes.
- Nursing-related IZB processes.
- HBO/WO work and thinking level.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum is a bonus.
Please only apply if based in the Netherlands or relocating. You must have the right to work in the Netherlands so you must have EU citizenship or the correct visa.
Advantages to contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
- Monthly payment terms.
- Online timesheets and contracts.
- Self-billing invoices.
- Online self-ill invoicing.
Submit your CV (preferred: Microsoft Word format) today!
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV, send me your latest one and we will take care of it later.
Contact me directly with any questions you may have by email: [email protected] or you can contact our office at: +31 20 369 0040
Job Reference: BBBH 22700