Operations Communications Lead
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require an Operations Communications Lead with 5+ years’ experience in a Communications role within a multinational, to join them until the end of June 2022 with possibility of extension.
Job Reference: BBBH 20339
· Responsible for planning, creation and delivery of all communication content for the International Operations (IO) team (EMEA and ASIA) managing across v-teams to deliver against pre-defined timelines.
· Support the Vice President of the International Operations team, developing all correspondence, speaker notes, briefing documents and talk tracks for all internal and external engagements.
· Close partnership with other EMEA Operations Centre (EOC) site leaders and stakeholders to land one site vision, integrated across multiple lines of business.
· Manage effective employee-focused communications infrastructure, organizational voice and consistent messaging for EOC’s wide-ranging audience of employees deployed across global sites.
· Manage all social media channels on behalf of the IO VP (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, MS TEAMs etc.)
· Build a strong network of relationships with internal stakeholders, including site Communication leads to facilitate quick, effective and compliant execution around events, messaging, branding, communications, etc.
· Management and co-ordination of Quarterly All Hands events on behalf of the IO Business Management office.
· E2E management of Quarterly employee awards programme partnering with global Strategy and Business Excellence leads.
· Support the Business Management team with co-ordination of bi-weekly EMEA Operations leadership agenda.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 5+ years’ experience in a Communications role within a multinational
· Involvement with social media
· The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
· Very flexible and grown up working environment.
· A diverse multicultural environment.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040