In this onsite position, you will be implementing the operational plan, reporting to headquarters, managing local operations, serving as a point of contact for stakeholders, overseeing asset inventory, and maintaining communication with headquarters.
Headquartered in Dublin, our client is an IT infrastructure service provider looking for an Operations Assistant (Mandarin) with an IT background that spans at least 3 years. Mandarin is a plus.
Language: English, Mandarin would be a plus
Start date: Immediate
Visa sponsorship: No
What will you do?
- Implement the daily operational plan and conduct qualification policy research, reporting findings to headquarters.
- Provide real-time reports to headquarters on local company’s operational situation, while ensuring effective risk prevention and control measures.
- Serve as primary contact for suppliers, customs clearance agencies, and stakeholders.
- Design and manage local operation processes for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Oversee asset inventory, handle business approvals, and maintain proper invoice records.
- Maintain regular communication with headquarters for successful policy implementation.
- Ensure tight inventory controls, freezing assets, and proper hard drive destruction to mitigate organizational risk.
- Process IT hardware requests, including packaging and tracking, for accurate asset accounting.
- Handle incoming shipments of IT equipment and maintain inventory storage organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in business or IT.
- Background in the operator or IT industry for at least 3 years.
- Knowledge of local data centres is advantageous.
- Ability to adapt to a startup environment and take on responsibilities.
- Fluent in business English, with proficiency in Mandarin a plus.
Job Reference: BBH23722
Still interested in this opportunity?
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040