Are you looking to work on top-notch technology for one most advanced fintech multinationals in the world?
Our client is an international operations management and consulting firm, committed to supporting digital transformation, data science and change management projects for customers worldwide.
They are looking to hire an Operational Manager with expertise in card transactions to join their team in Copenhagen. You will be responsible for the transformation of the chargeback process towards a more efficient and effective system for the client.
This is a 6-month contract with a hybrid working model in Copenhagen.
Job Reference: BBBH 24087
- 5+ years with Credit cards or payment value chain experience in a banking company.
- Experience in Chargeback processes and harmonisation projects
- Experience interacting with multiple senior stakeholders
Operational Manager Core responsibilities:
- Securing the delivery of the ongoing chargeback initiative in the Nordic including the established automation of the dispute and chargeback process.
- Co-ordination of any technical development and other pre- and post-migration activities
- Definition of both target and transition states
- Drive product and process harmonization across the Nordic
- Ensure efficient Stakeholder Management towards the receiving organisation (Retail and Business Banking)
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today! Don’t worry if your CV isn’t up to date. Just send us whatever you have. All applications will be answered.
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040