Online Content Analyst with Turkish
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire an Online Content Analyst with Turkish to join their expanding team in Warsaw. They are for a fluent Turkish speaker, a recent BA/MA graduate. This position is fully onsite.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 21755
- Review user feedback from different countries.
- Complete the POI (point of interest) verification task issued by the headquarters.
- Improve the function and interaction of POI operation platform.
- Analyze the parent database data and complete the task of data annotation.
- Complete the multi-language data annotation, as the sample data for algorithm improvement.
- Recent BA/MA graduates.
- Good English.
- Native or C1 level Turkish.
Beneficial, but not a must:
- More than one-year of working experience (ideally in a multinational company).
- Have some knowledge of local culture, geography, or POI (points of interest).
- Engaged in data annotation or related work, interested in data work.
- A very competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Company discounts & benefits platform
- Superb Warsaw City Centre location close to all amenities and transport
- Laptop, mobile etc
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +48122119037.