Online Content Analyst (German)
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire an Online Content Analyst to join their expanding team in Warsaw.
They are looking for a candidate with native German and fluent English, who has recently graduated BA/MA studies and is passionate about user feedback, data quality and internet products.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
You will be responsible for the post of POI data audit, data production and data annotation of Petal maps.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension.
Job Reference: BBBH 21327
Your role will involve
- Review user generated content and system generated content for different countries, with a primary focus on Europe.
- Complete the POI (point of interest) verification task issued by the headquarters.
- Improve the function and interaction of POI operation platform.
- Improve the function and user interaction of the Petal Maps application.
You must have as a minimum
- Native level of German.
- Recent BA/MA graduate.
- Fluent English.
- Eligibility to work in Poland.
- More than one year working experience (ideally in a multinational company).
- Knowledge of local culture, geography or POI (points of interest).
- Engaged in data annotation or related work, interested in data work.
- Microsoft Excel skills.
- A very competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Company discounts & benefits platform
- Superb Warsaw City Centre location close to all amenities and transport
- Laptop, mobile etc
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +48122119037.