Based in Dublin, our client is a world leader in providing consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for a Online Content Analyst with Danish to join them on a permanent contract.
Our client is looking for a candidate who has native/fluent level of Danish and fluent English.
The role is expected to be onsite.
About the role: You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual team. The Team will be working alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company to respond to requests and assist in the success of this project. You will receive extensive training to develop your skills to succeed in an environment that is professional, modern, fast paced and driven by excellence.
Job Reference: BBBH 23512
What will an Online Content Analyst with Danish do?
- Moderate content to ensure that correct decisions are made in the online environment in accordance with the client’s policies and guidelines.
- Gaining a thorough insight and knowledge of client policies and guidelines.
- Examining user-generated and editorial-generated content, including but not limited to text, photos, audios, and videos.
- Examine sensitive content, including text/videos/images.
- Identifying chances for improvement and problem solutions.
- Analyze and detect content that is not in conformity with regulations, and flag for action.
- Examine the reported content in accordance with the agreed-upon timeframes and quality standards.
- Recognize trends and patterns and escalate situations that are not covered by existing policies.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Fluency in Danish and English.
- High school diploma.
- Able to review sensitive content.
- Relocation allowance
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days holiday per annum, pro-rata
- Tax Saver ticket (https://www.taxsaver.ie/Ticket-Types/ )
- Bike to work Scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.