Location: Dublin 4
Employment: initially a 12 months contract+ extension
Work Model: Onsite
Visa sponsorship: No
Is it time for a job change? Are you looking for a long-term contract with a multinational company?
This is the offer for you!
Our client is a major IT services provider that is rapidly growing and expanding their services in Ireland.
What will you do:
- You will work at the most important place in our office – the front desk – being the face of the company you will greet and support our visitors.
- You will be scheduling meetings and appointments for our managers.
- You will become the office hero, making sure we don’t run out of any supplies and the work can run smoothly.
- We will need your input in improving company procedures and day-to-day operations. Your voice is important!
What will make you successful:
- At least 2 years of previous experience as a Front Office Manager or Office Administrator.
- Knowledge of Mandarin language is a must.
- A successful Office Manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets, and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
Other benefits you will get:
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location, close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Job Reference: BBBH 22527
Submit your CV today! ?
You can also give us a call with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected]